Lloyd,

Do you know where I might be able to borrow a field broadcaster for the
Landcare tree planting project at Dalgety (the one that made me ill)?
Rabbits are ripping the hell out of it and if we don't do something
about them the authorities will come in with calicivirus. I don't want
that to happen, specially as we seem to be turning the soil condition
around now (using BD500 and a herbal antacid spray).

We could align the experience with the BD trials at the Dalgety
Travelling Stock Route, do before-and-after digital photoshoots like I'm
doing there, and use it all for promotion purposes. Incidentally, I'm
planning a Field Day at the TSR for 12 October with Hamish Mackay doing
the fifth spray since February of BD500 and manure concentrate on the 20
hectare BD plot.

roger