From: "Trem, Chris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 4:12 AM
Subject: RE: The Perils of BSE

> >I'm looking after a mother who is heading for alzheimers.
>                  Warm regards.
>                  Peter.
>
> Hello Peter,
> A man who lived in Phoenix Arizona, back in the early 80's, took in a
woman who was suffering from Alzheimer's. He put her on a cleansing diet and
found that she was eliminating lots of aluminum particles, which can come
from processed American cheese, aluminum pots and pans, etc. After he cured
her of Alzheimer's, others began calling him and asking for advise which he
gave freely and without charge. Then the American Medical Association heard
about it, slapped him with a law suit for practicing medicine without a
license and forced him to stop helping people. What did the AMA do with the
knowledge this man had for curing Alzheimer's? Nothing. The AMA succeeded in
suppressing another potential cure for disease. (Don't mean to sound
negative here that because of the AMA all hope is lost. Apparently, she was
cured with simple drugless, cleansing methods).