Ya Know folks, we need to be careful. By buying into our shared belief
systems we can blind ourselves and fail to be awake enough so WE miss real
light when it does shine in the populous.

Here at the bureaucratic declared "ground zero" for chronic wasting. Folks
of every walk of life are educating themselves and forming new & original
thoughts & beliefs without direction from big daddy.
On top of it the media are responding with great grace and caring for the
populous.

On the international scene is the megalithic "media" just
responding to our expectations of them.
Change our beliefs that they conspire & are bafoons and they may surprise us
with new expressions & real information!

Be the change we believe in and allow others to be where they can be, given
their belief systems & they will surprise us with change!

In Love & Light
Markess