>Why don't you get a Perfecta, with those serious S-tines and the roller
>basket???  Stay away from moving parts dude.  First pass with the Perfecta,
>then spade.  What about a disc.  Those small bcs machines have there place
>but you have to work with what you have.  That Kubota was a nice lookin
>tractor, make it do the work...sstorch

Jesus, Steve, let me break the news to you: I'm moving 10 miles to
the west and the Kabota is staying in Neersville. I'm not going to
have a tractor, at least not on a daily basis.

For a while it's going to be a big Shindawa brush cutter and a good tiller.

Still looking for recommendations for a tiller or walking-tractor. -Allan