Title: Re: Tillers

From: Allan Balliett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Tillers

Someone said GOLDINI, but I'm not familiar with
those machines. What else?

I'm very interested in hearing of the experiences of others with any
of these machines.

Allan,
I have 2 BCS's love the older 9 horse with the Acme engine. Huge torque, nice engine sound, if any sound in the landscape from engines is ......... If you can find one have it shipped to you - all it's componates are great. The most important is it's balance. Tills beautifully even handles rock in a somewhat graceful manner.

Then I have a larger 12 Twin-V Briggs  Not a good engine, runs very hot hard to keep clean, poor balance so you have to hold it up & use a tiller wheel to move any distance.  it runs a chipper very well as it dose the brush hog. I mainly rent it out. I don't know about the present product.

L*L
Markess