Title: Re: Nutrient blockers
Lloyd,
you've praised others for their writing,
with a little tweaking you will be quoted on this:
L*L
Markess

This takes time and my opinion is that in an intensive growing
situation - vegetables - fruit trees - cut flowers - any high return crop -
the money spent on lime, rock phosphate, rock dust, trace elements should be
quickly recovered in increased production and higher quality.
Once a soil is up and running we can use energetics to sustain it but its
too much to expect of Biodynamics, Radionics, Homeopathics, or any other
subtle energy system - if we think that these methods can bring back sick
soils without some physical application of whats lacking. My opinion anyway!
Cheers
Lloyd Charles