Saturday 10/26/02 Via   http://kristo.com

The Gemini MOON Conjuncts unaspected SATURN at 4:01 AM CDT -5GMT, and goes
Void of Course for
2 hours and 9 minutes. Everything is tremendously quiet. This latest
experience of the collective Shadow
is something to take stock of. I don't know about anyone else, but my own
dreams have been insisting
on the presence and acceptance of a very personal Shadow during these latest
collective tragedies.
Shadow never disappears...we can only do our best to accept the darkest
aspects of our personal
Psyche as essential to the process of attaining full awareness of Being.

-------

My level of paranoia is nearly palpable with the loss of Well*stone.
The shock is measurable though.
I guess in comparison to the DC area folks at least in this case there is a
feeling of culpability not just the unknown.

There is a rhythm and a field however hard to divine.

In Love & Light
Markess