Hi,

Being a Canadian, we look at American's with our own cultural bias.  While
we like to think that we are different then you (better, wiser, and nicer),
we are more alike then not.  Most Canadians will not admit this, but I have
no problem seeing our similarities.   Goodness is everywhere in the common
folks.  Both our governments are giving way to industries, that have the
similar motivations and  ways to control our thoughts (Although your CNN
seems to be a quite the military/patriotic brainwash... unbelievable for
us...).

As far as I'm concern Americans protesting against their own government is
not an 'Anti-American' thing, but totally and fully a American !   In every
war Americans have protested their government.  Protesting the government is
healthy and a patriotic things to do!   What's not healthy is following
blindly a 'petroleum trigger happy military head of state', and believing
everything his propaganda buddies say (e.g. CNN).

As far as I'm concern the fact that Americans protest their government saves
the face of Americans.  Gosh... If no one would take to the streets and
voice their discontent, what reasons would I have to like America?  Just
kidding.

Hey, while your at it, tell your government to ratify Kyoto and stop taxing
the softwood lumber imports.  he he he

That's just my opinion and I could be wrong...

Your northern neighbor,

Robin