Hi! Hugh, John, Tony,
What worried me was watching the TV in England, having had a phone call and switched
on after the first impact and before the second and at that time it was said to be an
accident. Just after we tuned in, the second plan hit. The TV in the streets
immediately interviewed supposed independent bystanders. Most of those then spoke what
was clearly rehearsed and possibly scripted lines. It was not the spontaneous
utterances of confused people caught in the cross fire. I think the media was well
primes and was waiting, complete with pre qualified interviewees.

Gil