John - no offence taken: I can well understand your attitude in the midst of supposed conspiracies which are both confusing and threatening. Tony N-S.

From: "John Buckley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: 9/11 conspiracy
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 00:47:16 -0500

Tony ...

I re-read what I sent earlier and I apologize. My words show the cynicism that most Americans proffer. It shows our maturing into a protective zone that acknowledges how dangerous the truth really is. Our cynicism has emasculated us. I take your question as honest and I responded dishonestly. I meant no disrespect. It's just that here we all know the nature of the game. I know this Gordian Knot of life in America can be undone, and the first step is embracing an honesty, an integrity, that we can embrace starting now.

John Buckley
mountains of North Carolina

Internet access plans that fit your lifestyle -- join MSN. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp