DearStacey,

You're right, of course. But how many will see that Congress's efforts to
give up our rights to president Bush's agenda involves giving up our
responsibilities? It a bit oblique. Anyway, I think we need to strike out
in a new direction, which is why I resoundingly endorse the Green Party. I
hope you will vote.

Best,
Hugh Lovel
Visit our website at: www.unionag.org
Why, Hugh, is it that we only hear from the Green Party just before election day? I never seem to hear a peep, otherwise. I'm one of those trusting souls who believe that a wolf in a democrats clothing is somewhat better than a wolf in republican's clothing. It makes it hard for me to literally through my vote to the republicans by voting for a Green Party that doesn't seem to work hard enough to ever have a chance of winning.

It's not easy to forget that had that literal dildo Ralph Nader not taken votes from Al Gore, Bush would have had to be even more blatant in the stealing of Florida.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for the Green Party and would like to see it as a dominant force in this country. For now, however, I don't get it.

Do tell us more.

-Allan