Folks -

I really does disturb me to have a guest as valueable to the biodynamic movement in North America as Will Winter is badgered in public as though he were airey-fairie. Those who do not attend ACRES USA conferences or do not read ACRES USA monthly (or daily as I do...for reasons I also do not care to disclose right now), can see both how downright attractive this man is as well as the fact that he has made a habit of manifesting his Spirit-motivated ideas here on the physical plane by taking a look here: http://www.gardeningforthefuture.com/winter.html

I accept that I am the to blame for this because I do not have an 'introduction' program for BD Now!, one in which everyone tells who they are and why they want to talk about biodynamics. Until then, we do have to know people 'by their Work.' In the short haul, of course, that is not always possible.

-ALLAN