Michael - Normally flat-out commercial announcements go through me before they go to the list. Of course, this one is right on topic and no harm has been done. I do want to make a few comments that I would have made to you in private had you addressed this off-line initially.

As far as I know, this calendar is also available from JPI. I'm not saying this to discourage you, but suggest that you check this out before you buy a container of this calendar. I find it to be my duty to purchase from JPI regardless of price because they always deliver more than a calendar or book for the price of the publication. i..e. I feel my dollars go deeper into the movement for living food in every home if spent with JPI.

I used this calendar last year. I think it is beautiful and I think it offers some very good information that STELLA does not contain, but I see it as an adjunct to STELLA, not a replacement. (Which is ok, right? We all want to buy more stuff, don't we?)

My biggest criticism was that the format was not as large as it usefully could have been and that the paper it was printed on rumpled at any hint of moisture, making it a very poor choice for hanging in the garden shed, where, of course, we want the planting calendar to be. Xerox it and, well, you've lost the color that makes this calendar so special. I emailed Brian about this short-coming, but never heard back. Do you know if the calendar is on better paper this year?

Michael - If you put the pricing in your notice, I didn't see it. It w.b. nice to know what sort of money you will need for calendar and postage.

Being an honorable man, I know that you pass on the exchange rate benefits that American's normally enjoy when buying from Canada. Please be sure to state that in your subsequent notices: Price in US dollars/price in Canadian dollars.

I salute you in making this effort to support Mr. Keat's work and I trust that you will find a strong market among the Anthroposophy community.

-Allan