MIchael - JPI is not on-line. I will call them tomorrow and see what the story is. I do not know for a fact that they have it this year, but one would assume that they would. If JPI does not plan to carry the Keats calendar this coming year, you can count me as a customer. (What do you expect to charge for postage?) Thanks for thinking of everyone and thanks for helping Brian out.

-Allan

Hi Allan,
  Thanks for telling me that JPI sells it also.  Brian and Sandra did not
tell me that. I also found it complemantary to the Stella Calendar, which I
have already purchased.  The Northern Star would retail cheaper, depending
on how many I would order.  I needed to get some idea of response before I
make any investment.
   Those at JPI, this "ad:" was not meant as an insult or competition as I
did not know you carred it.  If there is an objection to my distribution of
the Calendar, let me know now.
  I did not include the price in the original post, but, would guess that I
would retail it for something like US$12.00 or so.
     Thanks Allan and look forward to response from JPI.
Michael