Gil -

You missed my point totally. Michael, fortunately, understood totally and the matter is settled.

If you want to discuss this further, let's take it off line where it's appropriate, ok? Write me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks

-Allan

Allan, who is playing Mr Grumpy, to day?
What could be more to the point for a BD List? We have acres of reposted
material from other non related lists on political/ social/ conspiracy
etc, to wade through and find the odd bit to do with BD/ Organics. When
some one posts a notice on one of the very few calendars, that are so
important for people, who are as slack as I, and can't be bothered do the
calculations my self. You jump them.

I welcome the publicity on this calendar, having used the Southern form
for ten years or more.

As for the paper, anything wrong with having it in the office?
Realistically one only needs to glance at it a couple of times a week and
then remember the days and times preferred for tasks, if the other factors
like soil moisture allow.

Gil

Allan Balliett wrote:

 Michael - Normally flat-out commercial announcements go through me
 before they go to the list. Of course, this one is right on topic and
 no harm has been done. I do want to make a few comments that I would
 have made to you in private had you addressed this off-line initially.
Snip