Dorothy -

Help me here.

Do you mean compost tea made with fish and yucca used as microbial foods?
It's my understanding that compost teas like this can be applied weekly through the winter season, as long as the ground is NOT frozen. As I understand it, it is kosher to deep mulch the soil you are remdiating, so, regardless of the ambient temperatures, the microbes can work through the winter.

I like to use barrel compost in my compost teas, also, so the effect of the compost preps is also felt in the soil.

Please advise -Allan

Per--

Elaine I. contends that compost tea, liquid fish and
yucca extract will break up a hardpan in less than 6
months. So spraying that mixture on the soil or into
the trough should help alot.
I know next to nothing about the BD preps, just
following along and learning from this list.
Dorothy