Hi Hugh,
    Hope you enjoy Hawaii, it's on my must visit list. I'm the gal doing
everything, so it's me that everything is sent to. Next week I was sending out
the directions to the location for the conference, but if you want them sooner,
no problem.
     You might want to get here Friday afternoon January 24th.The setup for
booths needs to be done by 7:50 am Saturday.The community center will be open
5:30 am, facilitating setup. Hot drinks and morning munchies will be available
at no cost for conference participants. The tables being used will all be set up
Friday night, making life easier for folks with booths. I can send you a list of
local motels or can find a friend for you to stay with.
Have an outstanding day,
Pat
     I do need a short bio, will take care of everything else though.