I have sprayed 501 once and used 508 a couple of times in the past year,
but never done sequential spraying of all the preps.  Should I wait
until next year to do the Three Kings spraying?

Best,

Merla
Merla - No barrel compost? No BD compost? No 500?

I'm not expert on Three Kings Prep, but I would think if you've done any of the above in the past year, you've got a good base coat. Otherwise, I would think that you could grab the opportunity today, let the elementals feast on your good vibes for the next couple of days until you can get some BD and get it down.

I'm just guessing, of course. Courtney would be my recommended source for the real poop, but Woody may be helpful, also.

thanks -Allan