I have sprayed 501 once and used 508 a couple of times in the past year,
but never done sequential spraying of all the preps.  Should I wait
until next year to do the Three Kings spraying?

Best,

Merla
Wow! Thanks for your note earlier, Merla! I was all geared up to spray 3 Kings today, hence my remarks to you earlier about the preps. Spraying is done on Epiphany (Jan 6) You should have plenty of time to get down some 'food for the elementals' as Courtney suggests in the piece I forwarded to the list earlier.

Courtney calls for all 9 of the BD preps to be used on the enclosed area. IMHO, that means BD compost or barrel compost + BD500 and BD501. I think you want to follow Courtney's admonitions or not use the spray at all. To do otherwise, of course, he calls 'tatamount to another betrayal,' which is the last thing you want to achieve.

-Allan