Can anyone direct me to some good sites on dowsing? Also,
another list, the topic came up of the art of dowsing for foal and calf
sex on the cow or mare. Is this widely done, and can anyone
explain how? I did a pendulum dowsing about 2 months before my
first foal was due. I had 2 mares I wasn't even sure were pregnant
yet the string 'told' me they'd have filly foals. The first one would
have a stud colt. They all came out the sex as predicted. But, I
hesitate to talk much about this to the horse group until I can
present it in a fairly intelligent way.
In other words, it works, but I don't know why!