Gary: I'm sorry but I find your reply somewhat cryptic so I am not sure
where you are coming from so forgive me if my answers are confused.

> What is it you have, and why should I listen?
>
> That, my friends, is the nub of what you need to answer..
>
> Clarify your message, and foment a revolution of thought in your target
> audience. Which is the world.
I am afraid that I am not capable of changing the world enmass to Steiner/BD
and I am not sure that it is what the world needs right now, such a
conviction is the province of fanatics, I do think that eventually the world
will change to Steiner/BD or something similar. Having said that, I do
believe in the Stephen Covey principle that I can effect a small circle
around me and that will ripple out to the world. BDNOW is a part of that
ripple.

> Messages designed to only stroke the committed never go far.
>
> Please, stop nattering about BD America, or BD Australia.
>
> What is it you have to say?
>
> Tell the world.

I thought I was answering a post about BD in America when I write a volume
on the subject I'll let everyone know.

> This talk about "democratic process", "leadership".. "membership"..... do
> you think Jesus, Buddha or Henry Ford had to make decisions this way?
A curious grouping. I assume that you espouse dictatorship as the way to go.
I hope the world is progressing past that, I have been a part of
organisations in the past who came together as a team and had success far
beyond what they could expect as individuals. They didn't need a guru, just
to pull together and contribute.

> Power and influence in this life is assumed... don't try to negotiate it.
If
> the BD message is worthy.... package it, and tell it.
You got me on this one mate, think I'll go and discuss it with the cows.
David C