For goodness sakes (another cliché, maybe more useful than 2 cents) why
bother having any beliefs at all if you are going to cower in silence every
time you are tested? Money is not the only issue here. It's what can you
live with? I don¹t' think I want to compromise my ideals or silence myself
out of fear. Out of respect, openness, curiosity, these would make more
sense, but silence out of fear, seems to go against all the other spiritual
principles espoused on this list.
Respectfully,
Jane