Chris, I wasn't preaching. Not exactly even sure what you mean by "spiritual
materialism thing". I absolutely would not assume to know you or most anyone
on this list.

Look for a post I'm going to forward that Curtis scanned in from Harper's
Magazine. Lewis Lapham is quite eloquent on the subject of what American's
have to lose.

Blessings,
Jane