I've had the same thoughts as yours above myself a couple of times.

Cheers
> Lloyd Charles

With you 2 on this one.  Far more interested in looking at preps for bush
regeneration.
Is the Lovegrass the first test of this kind.  I would be very interested in
working and learning more about peppers with bush regeneration.  Roger could
you bring the photos that you took of the test plot(s) to Albury?

Why  501?  The way Roger explained the affect was that the grass was  burnt
quickly.  Did this draw in more light, creating more heat and intensity?
Which would also be reasoning for applying it in the heat of the day?  Would
it work any other time of day?  If so would it be as quick as the heat of
the day?  Somehow I don't think it would be as intense, but then again I
know nothing...

I'd love to hear the reasoning behind your choice of 501, it can only help
me to better understand the preps.

L&L
Liz