Leigh,
Where is yoiur farm located?
I live in Takoma Park.
Jane Parker
Jane - Check out his webpage www.bullrunfarm.com

Otherwise, he's in THE PLAINS, VA.

I'm also in THE PLAINS this season. Leigh's, what? The highest farm in the county(?) and I"m down in the rolling 'horse country' below. (Seems like there must be some sort of season shifting symbiosis in that (and I bet there is)

Leigh is a really good man. Not just a successful farmer bringing lots of toxin free food to lots of families for a very long time, but also a man with a strong social conscience and a history of effective activism...why just the other day...Oh, hell, I'll leave the stories to Leigh. He's also a famous story teller.