Leigh -

My point is that the people I talked to all said that they had been looking for a CSA and were afraid they wouldn't find one for this season (last year) They didn't say they were lookign for vegetables and saw an article about CSA and decided to buy vegetables. all the ones I talked to had already internalized some definition of 'CSA' and had either been in one or wanted to join one.

That's my point. I didn't have the article in frong of me, either.

Here's the first paragraph from your webpage:

BULL RUN MOUNTAIN

VEGETABLE FARM

A Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) farm, providing fresh, subscription vegetables and flowers grown on our farm without chemical pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers. Our vegetables and flowers are chemical and gmo free.

I think you sort of cover all the bases there, www.bullrunfarm.com

-Allan

I disagree about that post article (of course I don't have it in front of me to quote) but I think the author defined CSA for his readers and he defined it as getting fresh vegetables straight from the farmer without going to a farmers' market.