Perhaps that is the real
reason people don't speak up, for fear of being blasted.
I'd like to address this one final time. the 'lurkers' I'm referring to are people who have approached me at conferences and have told me that they do not contribute to BD Now! because they know they would speak their hearts to the list and they know that this information would be available in public archives.

That's it, cut, dried, turned to dry on the other side, tested and stacked: When I spoke of 'lurkers,' I was referring to people feel inhibited because they feel they are agreeing to long term exposure of their values and intimate thoughts to a world of strange and strangers. I was neither judging nor criticizing these people, I was simply saying that are individual experiences here are the wealth we have to bring each other. We are missing full experience of our greatest resources if some of us do not feel comfortable publishing on BD Now! and sharing what we have learned, what we know, and, frankly, what we'd like to learn.

-Allan