Hi Roger,
                My fantasy is a little differnt to yours.
                Perhaps Steiner wasn't the one who gave the numbers, perhaps
he just gave the recipies. Steiner was concerned that we had active links
with the cosmos, the closer part of which are the seven visible planetry
bodies.
Perhaps the two preparations matured in cows horns relate to the winter Sun
and its digestive activity and the summer Sun and its ripening capacity.
Perhaps these two were given as a duality.
                Then we might have
Moon / oakbark in skull in water / condencing calcium into carbon 505
Venus / Yarrow florets in a stags bladder / condencing the airy senitive
into the watery element of the bladder and urine. potasium, cu. sulfer.
Mercury / Chamomile that grows as a weed in anaerobic places and whose
flowers bring health to an unsettled digestive tract, oxygen, growth and
expansion. Is able to quell smells in anaerobic rotting processes. Cacium
and sulfer as a catalyst.
Mars / where light penetrates into plant tissue bringing a finenes and
delicacy to plant growth. Magnesium plus nitrogen iron calcium etc.
Jupiter the dandelion flower is tenuously attached by a delicate hollow
tube, almost not of this world. Wrapped in a messentry which is the message
centre of the body. The sola plexus divides the upper from the lower Is a
messanger from the cosmic world to the plant world as well as from the plant
world to the cosmic.One might describe it as a cosmic breathing. To help the
plants find what they need. Tin, zinc and hydrogen.
Saturn. the lord of warmth and cool. The boundary of the visible planets so
intended to form a boundary or skin to a compost or manure heap. To be an
individual one needs a boundary or a skin. Lead, phosphorus.
You ask the question as to what might correspond to the fruit; what about
clay?
I present this as another view and I'm sure others have their veiws that are
different than these two.
Well thats my brain gym for today!!
Best wishes,
Peter.