Lloyd -

The Albrecht soil tests of what I found to be rather savorabley imbalanced soil I distributed last week were done on soils that have been heavily amended by Luebke-formula compost made under the guidance of Mr George Leiding of Imants. George, I believe, was a domestic in the Luebke household for many years.

The clay basis of the compost is readily observable, especially when the compost is wet.

I am currently investigating the inputs to this compost to see if the explanation for the imbalance can be found there.

Which reminds me: does anyone know a mail order no-consultant-attached source of Luebke compost starter in the US?

thanks _Allan