Hi James and B.D.Now friends,
               The possum pepper I was talking about was not potentised but
mixed very dilutely into sand that passed through a 7mm. screen at the rate
of 110gr. / 7tonne batch. It was prepared by a concrete mixing firm. In
giving these measurements please do not take it as my recomendation of the
ideal. It is just what we did at the time. Some of this material that was
left over from the aerial drop was what Gary Blake took home. As his
property was reasonably trapped out I suggested to him to work around his
boundary throwing a handfull each way every twenty meters or so. According
to someone poisening possums by bait station the possums would not touch the
two stations clossest to the boundary. I have no exact data on how far apart
these stations are set but it was suggested to me that they were about 100m.
apart.
                In the 70's when I first started potentising horn manure
and spreading it in the back garden I noticed that the spray would not
radiate into areas not covered by the spray. It had been my observation that
Horn manure stired for an hour would radiate about 1m. in three days. If a
teaspoon of compost prep is innoculated into a flat paddock it will radiate
several hundred meters and when I treated about 110 acres like this which
was approximately half the grazing round there was a noticable difference to
the milk volume and the cows manure in the yard. It appears to me that the
more we process prep material the less it radiates. In heaps that are raised
up above the general ground level I have observed that the preparations do
not leave the heap. So what happens when we prep. manure that is below the
level of the ground?
When broadcasting from a pipe or tree one can ask that the broadcast be to a
certain fence line and 95% of the time the affected area stops directly
under the wire. Much more accurate than with a map. Saves paper too!!
               I haven't had any experince with card preps or electonic
potencies so I can't talk about them.
Best wishes,
Peter.
 Dear Lloyd,