Dear Lloyd,
The idea that potentised preps "stay put" as proposed by Glen does not agree
with my understanding and use of radionically prepared substances.
If  radionic preps "stayed put" you would not be able to use a small amount
in your BC and expect it to permeate through the whole mix. It would just be
a few drops scattered amongst the compost. if there was not a radiational
effect Glen would not be able to claim that his possum retardant can be
mixed into sand and a handful thrown out every 20 metres or so. I test the
radiational effect of radionic substances with a radionic instrument in this
way. Take some of the substance, say in a watering can, and sprinkle it out
over a defined area. leave for some time, maybe 2 or 3 days then take soil
samples at 1 metre intervals. Test the soil samples to find if there is any
of the substance that you have broadcast. This is done by either dialling in
the rate for that substance and then seeing if you get a stick,from a match
with the soil sampleand the witness.My tests have shown that the radiational
effect is usually somewhere between 17 and 40 times, the size of the treated
area. There have been no outside influences such as an instrument. It is
purely and simply natural forces.

To say that there is not a radiational effect from the use of radionically
prepared substances implies that somehow different laws apply to radionics
than apply to the rest of the natural world.
Supposing that you were to dilute a litre of preps from Glen, in whatever
amount of water that he suggests, if the homoeopathic preps had no
radiational effect on the rest of the water why would you dilute it. Is the
water just a carrier or does something happen to the water.  It seems to me
that the memory pattern from the potentised preps permeates  the medium
through osmosis.
An example of the radiational effect of peppering is a 12month trial that we
have just comleted at Willow Tree on control of St Johns Wort. the aim of
the trial was to test the effect of a method that we have developed of
making high  homoeopathic peppers of St John's Wort. The trial has confirmed
earlier research on Serrated Tussock which indicated viability of seed, both
on the plant and in the seed bank in the soil can be reduced markedly by our
method of weed pepper production and application.
These trials prove conclusively that there is a radiational effect from the
pepper sprayed on the surface of the soil otherwise we would not be able to
devitalise seed under the soil.
The applications of this research of using a non toxic species specific pre
emergence weedicide could revolutionise the widespread application of
chemical herbicides. The next stage is to take the method to trial large
scale application over 500 acres. The surrounding area of the trial was
covered with St John's Wort whereas the trial area had zero germination. A
most pleasing result.
It is difficult to isolate a trial area, as you have commented, but not
impossible. One method used by Bruce Copen to define the area for a radionic
broadcast trial was to mark off the area to be tested with 4 copper rods
sticking out of the ground to a height of 1 metre and then take soil or leaf
samples from this area as a witness. The radionic broadcast then confines to
the marked area. This may help anyone who wanted experiment with comparing
radionic broadcast to non treated areas as you can have several strips
alongside each other. It could be worth trying.Will keep you informed how
this method works out.
Kindest regards
James Hedley

Radiasesthesia and Radionic Analysis