I might have a couple of good pictures soon that would help with this, can I
email them to you. (thats if i can get them scanned in properly)

Lloyd - If you don't mind, let's get these posted to the web. I'm happy to publish them for you, if you don't have your own means. If you need to have them scanned, you can mail them to me also to do that. (For heaven's sake, though, send me copies you don't need returned!)

This is the sort of thing that we need to get 'up and out there.'

I'm also looking for chromas and what not of radionically managed food crops

thanks, Allan