----- Original Message -----
From: James Hedley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 8:21 PM
Subject: Re: Chromas and humus Was Electronic homeopathy for plants.

> Dear Lloyd,
> The idea that potentised preps "stay put" as proposed by Glen does not
agree
> with my understanding and use of radionically prepared substances.
> If  radionic preps "stayed put" you would not be able to use a small
amount
> in your BC and expect it to permeate through the whole mix. It would just
be
> a few drops scattered amongst the compost. if there was not a radiational
> effect Glen would not be able to claim that his possum retardant can be
> mixed into sand and a handful thrown out every 20 metres or so.

> To say that there is not a radiational effect from the use of radionically
> prepared substances implies that somehow different laws apply to radionics
> than apply to the rest of the natural world.
> It is difficult to isolate a trial area, as you have commented, but not
> impossible. One method used by Bruce Copen to define the area for a
radionic
> broadcast trial was to mark off the area to be tested with 4 copper rods
> sticking out of the ground to a height of 1 metre and then take soil or
leaf
> samples from this area as a witness. The radionic broadcast then confines
> the marked area.

Hi James
I dont disagree with what you wrote but does this all maybe come back to
"intent" . If Glens underlying intent when potentising his remedies was that
they would only treat where they were sprayed then I believe that is what
would happen, and if you believe or intend that what you do will radiate out
then that should be what happens with yours. This is a major factor in
radionics and we probably all under rate it.
Cheers
Lloyd Charles
'thought preceeds energy - energy preceeds substance'