Hey, I am glad to here that you will get around to actually doing some realm
of the living spraying.  When you make your "cards" are the preps right out
of the ground or are they stirred?  How can you introduce the stirring
process to radionics and field broadcasting?  Is there a stirred water
card???  Keep on... SStorch