Dear Arjen,

Sounds interesting. I'm fresh back from an atmospheric regeneration
workshop in Santa Fe, New Mexico where I and my colleague, Lorraine Cahill
worked to show New Mexico environmentalists how pollution blocks rainfall
and how the ethers are easily restored, using the BD prep remedies, to
their proper state of organization--resulting in rain. We received a total
of 0.877 inches of rain at the site targeted by our radionic treatments. I
believe it was a good learning experience for all involved, including
myself.

I don't see how we can theorize in our armchairs about these things and
hone in on target about how they work without doing a big bit of work on
the practical side. And I don't see how we can be biodynamic purists and
just work with the BD preps without seeing how this relates to such things
as color, Bach Flower Remedies, general homeopathics, dowsing, etc. So I
welcome you to this discussion, as I'm sure many others who are working
with homeopathy, radionics, dowsing, etc. on this list also welcome you.

Till we meet again,

Best,
Hugh Lovel