Dear Friends,

I have just read in Anthroposophy Worldwide that as of May 1, 2003, it is illegal to make BD preps in the EU. Demeter international has opened an office in Brussels, the capitol, in order to have a presence and develop some good relations with the government people who make the decisions. At the time of publication, an editors note indicated that there was the possibility of the government reaching some kind of 'comprimise' in regards to this issue.

I could easily see this happening in the US as a precautionary measure, although I doubt many government officials know that BD exists.

Christy