At 08:11 10/06/2003 +1200, you wrote:
While it may be illegal to make and apply BD preps in the EU it could be
possible to use Homeopathic preps made from preps from outside the EU. Or to
make them in Europe now from existing preps.
My experience in the USA is that preps I took there from NZ - and going thru
several X ray machines -worked very well there.
----> These preps you took to USA were they homeopathic preps? ---> is it homoepathic preps that you are using in your Etherics 1000 sprays? And by dynamising them already when you make them into a homeopathic prep, you don't need to stir them for 1 hour any more? --- That would make sense wouldn't it?

I am working my way through your "Biodynamics Decoded" and I am impressed I must say. It seems some pieces of the puzzle that were already moving through my hands are finding their places now. Thanks!
Arjen