Dear Arjen,

The Rae cards for the BD preps can be obtained from Magneto Geometric
Applications, 45 Dowanhill Road, Catford, London SE6 1SX. These are cards
with sector marks (for the frequencies of the substance) inside a series of
seven concentric circles, and they are made to go in the reader slot of
Malcolm Rae radionic instruments. The radionic instrument can then make any
homeopathic potency of the substance represented by the card from 1X to
10MM or so simply by dialing the proper resistance value on a 0 to 1,000
dial type variable resistor. This instrument can save beaucoup time and
effort and gets extremely reliable results. Because the potency is dialed
in on the same number every time, the vagueries of measuring and succussing
a series of vial to arrive at, say, a 30C potency are eliminated.

I used to imagine that there was no way as good a homeopathic preparation
could result from making it with a radionic instrument from a card or a
rate rather than taking it out by serial dilution and succussion. But
experience has taught me otherwise. Now whenever I have the choice of a
homeopathic produced by serial dilution and succussion and one prepared
radionically, all other things being responsibly done I would choose the
radionically made homeopathic.

Also with radionics the pattern of the remedy can be broadcast via a
witness in the radionic device over any distance to an organism or location
as if there was no distance. This is a function of Bell's Theorem in
quantum mechanics--otherwise known as quantum non-locality. So the pattern
can be used from the card without every making up a water or sugar tablet
remedy from it. So it is very economical.

As with any revolutionary development radionics has met with some
incredulity and some resistance to change. But as far as I can see some
version of radionics will end up sweeping the field in the next fifty years
or so. It is just too cheap, easy and precise to be ignored.

Best,
Hugh Lovel