Dear Merla,

Just finished a workshop in Traverse City, Michigan. We covered these
issues from the easy side.  I'd love to show you. But I only got 2 out of
100 that were interested in my presentation at Moscow, November 7, 8 at
your Idaho Organic meet. Don't know if I can get there on so slim a
shoelace.

But, you are right that homeopathy and biodynamics the stir and spray way
is much too hard. I'd love to show you radionics.

Best,
Hugh