.
>cheers
>Lloyd Charles

Dear Lloyd, et. al.,

For some time I've questioned whether Alex's preps aren't quite good, and it is the way he is using them that is so wrong.

For example, I've found it is a serious error to use the 500 without the 501, or the 501 without the 500. That is, I do it occasionally for special reasons such as driving rain away, but I don't do it often. And several other of the preps should be applied in the atmosphere but are not. 506 (fruiting), 507 (blossoming) and 508 (ripening) should all be applied in the atmosphere, but often enough only the 508 is and sometimes even the 508 is left out of atmospheric treatments. I think if Alex had made his current mistakes using radionics he would have noticed them a lot earlier on while he might have been more able to change his ways with little embarassment. Now, however, he would have to have a really secure, expansive ego to admit errors of such magnitude and long standing. It would take a really enormous personality to do that (Like Jeff Poppen, whose conference is coming up in Red Boiling Springs, Tennessee in mid September.).

However, my take on this is that radionic/homeopathic biodynamics is so easy and so effective we can do far, far more of it and see a lot more in terms of what results from various applications. Thus we learn a lot more about biodynamics a lot faster. A LOT!

For this reason, if no others, I personally feel we are leaving the old school behind. They cannot possibly grow as fast nor accomplish the kinds of results we are accomplishing using radionics and homeopathy.

Here is an example from a rancher using radionics and biodynamics in Mexico. I made him a set of Malcolm Rae biodynamic prep cards and a grasshopper card for his specific locust pest the way Peter Reuhmkorpf showed me (Field Grasshopper, Shistocera piceifrons , Elizondo, Tamaulipas, Mex. 5-20-03) He has a soil with a cation exchange capacity of 53 and nearly 30% Magnesium, so he has very tight clay that would be terribly expensive to balance minerally. Thus he has some mineral imbalances that result in fierce insect problems on some crops. But look at what he is doing and the success he is having, farming 800 hectares with a couple field broadcasters, a Malcolm Rae one card instrument with built in interrupter ($530 US), a pendulum and a few homeopathic cards. Plus, if he is at one ranch and he calls the other one and they have a problem, he can treat it radionically from his map of the ranch without having to drive over there (about 45 Kilometres). I suspect it won't be long before he gets a second instrument so he can treat both farms at the same time with different treatments. Of course, right now if he wants to give both farms the same treatment all he has to do is use both maps at the same time. Take a look at what he says:

DEAR HUGH.-

I HAD GOOD SUCCES WITH THE RAIN AND CLEARER SKYS USING THE PENDULUM FOR THE TIMES TO TURN ON AND OFF THE MALCOM RAE. ALSO THE LOCUSTS IN COLORADAS DIED OR WENT AWAY OR DEPOSITED THEIR EGGS AND DIED. I USED THE MALCOM RAE ON COLORADAS 24 HOURS A DAY AND IT SEEMS TO HAVE WORKED VERY WELL. I TURN THE TREAT SWICH MORNING AND AFTERNOON FOR THE BIODYNAMIC REMEDIES EVERY DAY AND GOT VERY GOOD GROWTH AND 3 INCHES OF RAIN WICH WAS BADLY NEEDED. THEN I TURNED THE MALCOM RAE TO POTRANCAS TO DO THE SAME ( IT HAD ALREADY RAINED 3 INCHES IN POTRANCAS ) AND HOPE WILL GET RID OF THE LOCUSTS WHICH ARE THERE IN GREAT NUMBERS. . . .

JAIME

Admitedly he misses out on the charming luxury of stirring and spraying, but he is getting rain, growing better crops than ever before, and getting rid of his grasshoppers without poisons where formerly he had to spray insecticide no matter the danger and expense. He's farming 800 hectares split up into two ranches, one grass dairy and one grass beef, guys. This stuff is not only effective, it is easy and cheap, cheap.

So traditional biodynamics? It simply can't approach the ease and effectiveness of radionic/homeopathic biodynamics. I've heard a few traditional folks grouch that we should state on all our labels on our farms and crops that we are using radionics/homeopathics. I quite agree. We have every reason to be proud of the way we are practicing biodynamics. I'm all for such labeling, as it will make us stand out with considerable distinction.

What do you think, Lloyd, Gil, James, Glen, Peter, Arjen, etc.?

Incidentally, I quite agree that this sort of approach has advanced biodynamics and gotten more people to practice it in the past 5 years than the traditional approach has in the past 50. In fact, I think Lloyd understated this a bit.

Best,
Hugh
Visit our website at: www.unionag.net