Graeme

> Yes.  There you go again Glen.  But no matter. Seems to me if these
> groups are so irrelevant, why do they survive -

Are they /we being all we could be???

> >This is why quality based certification regardless of production method
is
> >the way of the future.

Twas thingking about this this morning and it may not be that hard.
ie
growers supplies
 a SFW certificate to indicate his soil health
other parameters re brix test and the like
a chroma tography
a mineral and vitamin analysis
or the like

I am sure others have suggestions for this.
Hardly a need for the farm to be inspected. Most enterprises are being
inspected by a govt dept for something now so basic management
environementally etc will be done there

Quality is the key, however you get it.
The market is wide open at present.
GA