yup! You are to smart Lloyd. Except that I am not sure where Liz lives, I know that it is in this area. Liz where do you live? What was the date you all saw it and could you give me a more detailed description?
The last time I payed any attention to it was on the morning of 9/11 just after the planes hit the two towers.

Peace
Eric