Biodynamics is also a physical process of collecting and potentising energy, but different from Homoeopathics.
One of the significant differences I find is that in Homeopathy one uses the 'herb' to address a physical issue and the potency to focus it on the spiritual level one wishes to address.
In Homeopathic Biodynamics, we use the preparation to address the spiritual activity and the potency to focus it at the physical sphere we wish to address.

These are opposite, not right or wrong, just different.

I can but observe the difference and go forth.

Also any suggestion Biodynamics is not homeopathic or that RS intended it to not be homeopathic, just does not stack up with the facts.
Read the 4th discussion - or is it the discussion after lec 4, where RS talks of how he suggests larger quantities of 500 to be made. It is through rhythmic dilution of increasing quantities.
He did not say put it in a 200 lt container and stir, he said to get to that quantity through increasing dilutions.
We then have his comments on the Koliskos.

RS also said clearly it is not the bugs doing things, its the energy the bugs live in that is important.
In short forget the bugs, deal with the energies.
My work proves this, as there are no bugs in a 12% alcohol solution and we have produced definable, predictable, and proven effects using homeopathic BD preps, which are but an extension of what can be achieved with the substance preps.
cheers
Glen A