My aim is program in ansi c my beaglebone black. I am using an ubuntu vm under
mac os.

I am new in ubuntu and eclipse and this is the main problem, i guess :-S

I have a model that i would like to run into BB but i have problems to measure
the elapsed time, i tried before with clock(), but looks like it doesn't
measure properly the time. For this i am trying with gettimeofday, but i have
the problems that i commented previously.

Looks like if eclipse could not link time.h and for this appear these errors.
But maybe i am wrong

Really thanks to everybody for your help