Not touched via the DTS, but they are touched somehow. When I clear the
GPIO 137 (or 138 or 139, to which I have LEDs connected) in U-Boot, the
signal is correctly affected. Then I issue the boot command, and let the
Linux start up.  As soon as the "Starting kernel ..." message comes out on
the serial port, all signals are back HIGH.  So, whether there is a
peripheral reset of some kind that "resets" all these GPO signals, or they
are set in the C source, but they are definitely affected by kernel
startup.  I am OK if they came up for a little bit, as long as we had a way
to set them LOW before the full system startup completes.

Thanks!