Op donderdag 7 november 2013 20:48:57 UTC+1 schreef RobertCNelson:

> On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 1:42 PM,  <hvn...@gmail.com <javascript:>> wrote:

> nr2
> is
> can I

> >> "serial boot log" grab a usb-serial port adapter and log the board's
> >> output as it boots..
> >

> > Oh, that. It gives 60. From the xm Troubleshooting: "If a 60 is
> displayed
> > over the
> > serial cable, processor is booting. Issue could be the SD/MMC card."
> Which
> > is not booting...
> >>

> >> Yuck, uuid, that's going to be fun to debug.. Just change them to
> >> /dev/mmcblk0p2 & /dev/mmcblk0p1 to see if helps.
> >

> > And this again gives error 60 on the serial boot log.
>
> '60' your microSD is not properly formatted or Missing MLO/etc...

Well, there indeed is no MLO etc in the boot partition. It looks like a
regular one for non-BBxM. But it was installed from the Ubuntu13.04 ARM
server install image. So I'd expect that it would work.

Better just start over with the NetInstall..

I assume that will work for Ubuntu 13.04  ?

Regards,

hvn