On 13/11/2013, at 18:12, hvn...@gmail.com wrote:

> I agree with you on the USB specifications. However, my point is that I ran
> the same software on both a normal computer and the BeagleBoard. On the
> normal computer everything works fine while on the BeagleBoard-xM the device
> starts to oscillate. Back to the normal computer, it works fine again. Now
> assuming that all LS/FS/HS USB specifications are the same, how can this
> happen? Any suggestion on what I can be missing that is not the same ?
>

> Please try an oscilloscope.
>
> That's a good suggestion. Have to find one.
>
> hvn

Well, between a "normal" PC and a BeagleBoard, the "only" things that change
are:  the compiler, the processor's  architecture, the processor's clock speed,
the memory interface, the caches, the peripheral's connection to the processor
and the interrupt  architecture.

If you are expecting no influence from those changes,  you need to wake up.
:-( :-(

Best regards

Paulo Ferreira