Okay, I realize that this is tricky and a bit of a unique issue, so I
understand if there aren't solutions out there.

More basically, then: how can I find the drivers/usb/musb/musb_host.c
source file? Maybe I'm thinking about this wrong, but if that's throwing a
warning, why can' tI find it anywhere in the file system to troubleshoot?