Den måndagen den 2:e december 2013 kl. 21:43:01 UTC+1 skrev AndrewTaneGlen:

> In addition to Mike Bremford I also had USB issues but after upgrading to
> kernel 3.12 this issues seem to have been resolved . I would recommend
> trying 3.12 (default with RobertCNelson's Ubuntu) to see if it fixes your
> problem.
>
> Yes that makes a lot of sense and what I have recommended before.
I have not tried 3.12 myself, and I have seen postings saying that with
3.12 it seems OK.
But recently I also saw postings that say that this did not help them.

I did go through the code, and while there are changes to the driver, it
does not seem to
address the issue I found in 3.8.13.

Ideally, Texas Instrument will get the message and pay up...