On 2/2/2014 10:04 AM, t-szczyrba wrote:
> Dear sirs,
>
> I've done some work concerning porting ipipe patches to Robert Nelson
> 3.13-bone5 kernel.
> The patches & short descriptions how to apply are stored here:
> https://github.com/t-szczyrba/bbb-xenomai-patches
>
> Please read Robert C Nelson kernel installation documentation as well as
> xenomai installation documentation before playing with it,

Very exciting, thanks for sharing!

Keep us posted, I'm hoping at some point a Xenomai patched kernel with
SGX GPU support will be possible.  You might also want to let the folks
on the Xenomai list know you're working on this, there may be someone
else trying to do something similar.

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net